To submit a Subdivision or Zoning Application, please contact the Planning Division at (512) 401-5054 or (512) 401-5056 to schedule an appointment. To submit a Site Development Application, please contact the Building Inspections Division at (512) 401-5100. The required applications can be obtained below.
Preliminary Plan Application [PDF]
Final Plat Application [PDF]
Short Form Final Plat Application [PDF]
Short Form Final Plat (Directors Approval) Application [PDF]
Variance (Board of Adjustment) Application [PDF]
Zoning Application [PDF]
Site Development Permit Application [PDF]
Conditional Use Site Development [PDF]
Annexation Application [PDF]
TIA Determination Worksheet [PDF]
Pre-Development Meeting Request [PDF]
To request a pre-development meeting, please fill out the Pre-Development Meeting Request form and submit it and the requested items listed on the form to the Planning Division. The meeting will be scheduled once all items have been received.
Zoning Verification Letter Request
The following information is required to process a Zoning Verification Letter:
- Written request of information needing verification
- Address of property
- Legal description and Tax Parcel ID Number(s)
- Parcel map with site delineated
- Check for $50.00 made payable to City of Cedar Park.
- Requests will not be processed until fee has been received. Please allow 15 business days to complete the request.
- The Zoning Verification Letter does not verify compliance with development regulations, parking, or certify legal non-conforming status.
- Zoning violations will not be included. To obtain zoning violation information, please contact the Code Enforcement Office at (512) 401-5208.
- Copies of Certificates of Occupancy, site plan and/or parking information will not be included. To obtain copies of Certificates of Occupancy, please contact the Building Inspections Division at (512) 401-5100.
- Copies of applicable sections of the Zoning Ordinance will not be provided. To view the Zoning Ordinance, please visit the Code of Ordinances on the website under Resources.
- Should you require further assistance, please contact the City of Cedar Park Planning Division at (512) 401-5054 or (512) 401-5056.
ADDRESS REQUEST AND FEE TO:
City of Cedar Park Planning Division
450 Cypress Creek Road, Building 1
Cedar Park, TX 78613
Building Inspections [click]
Sign Agreement and Certification [PDF]
Sign Ordinance Placement of Signs [PDF]
Civic / Non-Profit Application [PDF]
Complaint Form [PDF]
City of Cedar Park Code Enforcement Division
450 Cypress Creek Road, Building 2
Cedar Park, TX 78613